Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yayy for MAMMAS!!

^^ mom and me bein GANGSTA'S!!


^^Grannie and mom


^^Grannie Great and me a few years ago! :)


^^ Mommy and me!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

I love my Mom more than anything!!

Grannie- you are possible the best Grandma is the UNIVERSE!!
And without GREAT Grandma, none of us would be here. Not to mention my Grannie-Great will be 101 this month. AND SHE'S STILL HEALTHY!!
I love all my Aunts, and all my leaders in church. You all help me out soo much.

Cousins, Teachers, and Friends.

Thank you so much, you complete my life.



love you!

3 comments:

  1. It’s amazing how much influence “women” have in our lives. It all starts with our own moms, who get it from their moms. The cycle just keeps on going. You too will be an excellent mother some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciera, I have to agree that your mom is pretty wonderful! You're so lucky to have her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet post Ciera. I love your mom too :)

    ReplyDelete