
What exactly did I do for spring break? I LIVED IT UP!! I had soo much fun! To start off with, we watched general conference on Saturday and Sunday! It was great because an old missionary that use to serve in our area, came down from Canada! He’s been home for almost 2 years now, but he was our close buddy when he served in our area. (A.K.A. Elder Wilmont… we go ahead and just call him Wilmont. I believe we always forget he actually has a first name- Lyle.) So I loved that! We just ate breakfast, watched conference, and caught up on old times. (that was for Saturdays morning session.) Then on Sunday, we had Elder Warner come by! Warner is still actually on his mission, but goes home next week. He was in our area at the beginning of his mission, and it was great to see how much he has learned and grown. It was great to watch conference with our favorite elders!
So, that was on Saturday-Sunday weekend. Then on Monday- Mom, Bridger, and I ended up packin a few swimin suits and headed to the airport. We didn’t exactly know where we were going to end up, but we were hoping for Hawaii! And Maui was the winner! Not to mention we even got 1st class. I love that my blessed family can have SUCH amazing flight benefits. Traveling is such an important part of my life.
Maui was beautiful! This was my first time to this island, and I can now say I have been to every Hawaii Island AT LEAST once. (EXCEPT the one’s you can only go to by boat.) So… we got a rental car… found a cheap hotel… and just lived “Hawaii style.”A.K.A.- CHEAP! We just beached it a lot and ate only the food we packed in our bags. It was fun though!
Hawaii was great, and a TON of my friends were over there. Not necessarily on Maui, but somewhere over there. We even ran into a new SDJ cheerleader. Small world.
Next was flying home… sucky night flights! Thus, when we got home, we slept all day.
Then we were off to St. George and Easter weekend with my grandparents. I’ve can’t remember ever NOT having my grandparents. We use to always have Easter at my grandparents cabin. That use to be how it always was! I often looked forward to going to the cabin for Easter rather than staying home on Christmas. The cabin was beautiful, and full of our family we loved so much. Dying Easter eggs in the glass cups with the horses on it was always so much fun! Then me and Bridger would sleep in the little cubby thing upstairs. I honestly don’t even know what the space was ever used for! But before we would ever go up to the cabin, we had a park in St. George we would go on a Easter Egg hunt too. After getting A TON of candy, we ate it on our way up to Pine Valley. When I found out my grandparents were selling there cabin, I didn’t know any other way to celebrate Easter. So the next year was weird and awkward when the Easter Bunny came to just our Bountiful home.
BUT ANYWAYS!! Easter was in St. George this year, just at Grannie and Papa’s house. No Easter Egg hunts, but we still dyed eggs. And the Easter Bunny even visited.
Later that Sunday, we went 4wheeling and had a picnic. What a great time. I EVEN got a LITTLE sun!!!!

So, that was on Saturday-Sunday weekend. Then on Monday- Mom, Bridger, and I ended up packin a few swimin suits and headed to the airport. We didn’t exactly know where we were going to end up, but we were hoping for Hawaii! And Maui was the winner! Not to mention we even got 1st class. I love that my blessed family can have SUCH amazing flight benefits. Traveling is such an important part of my life.
Maui was beautiful! This was my first time to this island, and I can now say I have been to every Hawaii Island AT LEAST once. (EXCEPT the one’s you can only go to by boat.) So… we got a rental car… found a cheap hotel… and just lived “Hawaii style.”A.K.A.- CHEAP! We just beached it a lot and ate only the food we packed in our bags. It was fun though!
Hawaii was great, and a TON of my friends were over there. Not necessarily on Maui, but somewhere over there. We even ran into a new SDJ cheerleader. Small world.
Next was flying home… sucky night flights! Thus, when we got home, we slept all day.
Then we were off to St. George and Easter weekend with my grandparents. I’ve can’t remember ever NOT having my grandparents. We use to always have Easter at my grandparents cabin. That use to be how it always was! I often looked forward to going to the cabin for Easter rather than staying home on Christmas. The cabin was beautiful, and full of our family we loved so much. Dying Easter eggs in the glass cups with the horses on it was always so much fun! Then me and Bridger would sleep in the little cubby thing upstairs. I honestly don’t even know what the space was ever used for! But before we would ever go up to the cabin, we had a park in St. George we would go on a Easter Egg hunt too. After getting A TON of candy, we ate it on our way up to Pine Valley. When I found out my grandparents were selling there cabin, I didn’t know any other way to celebrate Easter. So the next year was weird and awkward when the Easter Bunny came to just our Bountiful home.
BUT ANYWAYS!! Easter was in St. George this year, just at Grannie and Papa’s house. No Easter Egg hunts, but we still dyed eggs. And the Easter Bunny even visited.
Later that Sunday, we went 4wheeling and had a picnic. What a great time. I EVEN got a LITTLE sun!!!!


Fun! I'm so jealous of your family's fun Spring Break!!:) It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! You have such a great family-I don't know how you couldn't have fun!
ReplyDeleteNot only am I jealous of your sweet tan, but I jealous of all of the traveling you do. :) What a great time you guys must have had!
ReplyDelete