Last year, during the month of May, I auditioned for my high school dance company. WX has the cheerleaders, and a drill team. But none of them add up to the dance company.
My older sister had been both a cheerleader and a member of the dance company, so that is literally what gave me the courage. If it hadn’t been for her example, I’d have been wayy too scared to addition.
Long story short, I auditioned. This was a really big deal to me, and I was fortunate enough to have made the team. It has been a long year, as me +18 other girls + 1 boy, have prepared for our March Concert.
We work hard, everyday, to become better dancers and to showcase our hard work at this March Concert. Well, today is March 6th. When is the concert, you ask? March 21 and 22. it all comes down to those two days! I’m getting so nervous, and so excited to show our hard work.
This year, our concert will be called DANCEOLOGY. To sum up what we have been working on, we have taken subjects, and STUDIED them. For instance, hands. There is a whole dance committed to the study of hands- handology. We have a dance about, Hearts (cardiology), birds, kids (genealogy), dreams & nightmares, monsters & demons, time, dolls, animals (zoology), language, and finally, a dance about dance. There has been so much hard work put in!
I will be dancing in a total of nine dances.
If you know me, and want to support me, I’d really appreciate it. Please buy concert tickets from me.
Students: $5
Adults: $6
Family Pass: $20
The concert is on March 21 and 22 (Monday and Tuesday) at the high school auditorium. The show starts at 7:00 both nights.
thank you thank you!
My older sister had been both a cheerleader and a member of the dance company, so that is literally what gave me the courage. If it hadn’t been for her example, I’d have been wayy too scared to addition.
Long story short, I auditioned. This was a really big deal to me, and I was fortunate enough to have made the team. It has been a long year, as me +18 other girls + 1 boy, have prepared for our March Concert.
We work hard, everyday, to become better dancers and to showcase our hard work at this March Concert. Well, today is March 6th. When is the concert, you ask? March 21 and 22. it all comes down to those two days! I’m getting so nervous, and so excited to show our hard work.
This year, our concert will be called DANCEOLOGY. To sum up what we have been working on, we have taken subjects, and STUDIED them. For instance, hands. There is a whole dance committed to the study of hands- handology. We have a dance about, Hearts (cardiology), birds, kids (genealogy), dreams & nightmares, monsters & demons, time, dolls, animals (zoology), language, and finally, a dance about dance. There has been so much hard work put in!
I will be dancing in a total of nine dances.
If you know me, and want to support me, I’d really appreciate it. Please buy concert tickets from me.
Students: $5
Adults: $6
Family Pass: $20
The concert is on March 21 and 22 (Monday and Tuesday) at the high school auditorium. The show starts at 7:00 both nights.
thank you thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment